Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

Well, spring has finally come to New England (at least here in Sutton!). My daffodils popped up about 10 days ago and they blossomed on Friday. Saturday the temperature was in the 70's however the rest of the week 50's and 60's are predicted.


We've also heard the peepers. These are tiny little tree frogs that croak very loudly during mating season (March thru June here in the northeast). I planned to make a recording of them for this post but unfortunately only one or two are croaking tonight. I guess it's too chilly for most of them. A recording will be part of a future post.

1. sunshine
2. spring flowers
3. video chats

2 comments:

smart mama said...

It was so nice to feel the sunshine for those few days-- allen keeps hearing the frogs--

Jon Becca James said...

pretty flowers!! I look forward to hearing that recording too. :)