We spent Saturday working in the yard, laying out the garden area, and straightening up around the house. Sunday, Fred, Dan, and I all traveled to our church branch in Greenfield for their conference. We left the house at 8:15 am and arrived home about 5:00 pm. It made for a very long day. While I was in a meeting, Fred and Dan enjoyed the sun, (Fred reading while Dan napped).
This is school vacation week so yesterday while I was at work Dan did laundry and helped with the house cleaning in preparation for some dinner guests and leaving for our trip. Later this week we're headed to Utah for a few days for Melissa's graduation. I love being able to spend time with my children.
1. clean counters
2. great school teachers
3. vacation
1 comment:
That's great that Daniel helps out too! Good for him. Hope you have a great trip. We'll be away too at the end of the week.
-Donna
Post a Comment