Friday, October 24, 2008

SO, what are you doing right now?

As for me, I'm sitting at the Honda dealer having the van serviced.  I've claimed Pat's laptop while he's on his mission and brought it with me so that I could take advantage of the free wireless internet available and accomplish something while I wait!

So far, I've written Pat a letter via dearelder.com and checked some blogs. When I finish this entry I plan to read a few talks from General Conference.  

On the way home, I have to stop at AAA to buy movie tickets and then Staples for an oversize copy.

I hope you're enjoying your day so far!

1.  email from Elder Cox
2.  FREE internet
3.  great auto service department


5 comments:

LL said...

you are one smart lady...multi tasking.
as for me, i'm in my house...avoiding housework.
that's why i've posted twice today.
it's been a lazy day. I need to follow your lead and get stuff done.
How is Patrick doing????

marilyn said...

Hi Nanci, this is Jocelyn's mom. Glad to see that you have discovered dearelder.com. It was great to use while Mark was in the MTC. That phone call from the airport is fabulous! If you are not in a missionary mom email group check it out. . .great fun! See ldsmissionarymoms.com

Becca said...

Let's see--at 11AM central time, while you were at the shop, James and I were watching High School Musical 2 while I also looked through pictures to select for his scrapbook.

Becky said...

that's really cool that they have a dearelder site. times have changed since my siblings served their missions. good for you for multitasking.:)

Trueman twins said...

Way to multi task! I am impressed!