We survived taking Pat to the airport
this afternoon.
(albeit with tears)
He reports to the MTC at 11:30 AM Oct. 8, 2008.
Then he'll be in Oklahoma on Oct. 28th.
Thanks to all of you that have
been thinking about
and
praying for him
(and us).
1. easy airline check-in
2. hugs
3. sunshine
this afternoon.
(albeit with tears)
He reports to the MTC at 11:30 AM Oct. 8, 2008.
Then he'll be in Oklahoma on Oct. 28th.
Thanks to all of you that have
been thinking about
and
praying for him
(and us).
1. easy airline check-in
2. hugs
3. sunshine
5 comments:
Hooray for the Cox family!! I am impressed all that stuff fit in to 2 suitcases!
Congrats on getting him ready so fast!
I am sure he will be a great missionary!
I kept thinking of you as we saw the missionary commercials during mid conf. times. He is off! and will do great things.
I can imagine that was probably a hard send off.
Hopefully we can get his address at some point and write him a letter.
I have been thinking about you all day. I didn't realize he actually flew out last night. I'm glad all went well at the airport. Good luck, Pat!
I have a missionary brother again! Woo-whoo! I LOVE being a member of this family!
Post a Comment