Guess what?
I saw the first snowflakes of the season today!
I was in Pittsfield, MA for a
training meeting for work.
Snowflakes were falling off and on
throughout my meeting
and then
on the way home.....
SNOW!
on the windshield!
Get ready - it may be here soon!
1. heat
2. chinese food
3. fun fabric
I saw the first snowflakes of the season today!
I was in Pittsfield, MA for a
training meeting for work.
Snowflakes were falling off and on
throughout my meeting
and then
on the way home.....
SNOW!
on the windshield!
Get ready - it may be here soon!
1. heat
2. chinese food
3. fun fabric
6 comments:
NOOOOO!
we'll take it--let it snow let it snow let it snow....
Wow-I can't believe it's here already. That means the holidays are right around the corner!
Not yet...still have yard cleanup to do!!!! But it is so pretty and lets me stay home and snuggle.
ooh, I could go for some Panda Express right now--if it weren't nearly midnight and the fact that it isn't in the budget . . .
As for the snow, I'm happy to report none here! The Indian Summer is over, but we are actually having an Autumn.
The first snowflakes are exciting! I love it when you are driving and it feels like you are shooting into outer space. The first snow is great too. After that I want it to go far away!
Post a Comment