Updated Sept 2023 - There are currently twenty seven members in three generations of our family. A mother (Nanci), father (Fred or Ricky, he’s the same person), six sons, five daughters, eight grandsons, and six granddaughters.
Previous - There are currently sixteen members in three generations of our immediate family. A mother (Nanci), father (Fred or Ricky, he's the same person!), five sons, four daughters, four grandsons, and one granddaughter.
5 comments:
Pat. we wish you MUCH success and happiness, we're SO excited for you!!!!
NICE PACKING by the way, that organization is so pleasing to the eye!
but you should have seen how long it took him and matt to get the suitcases into the trunk of matt's car! haha.
i can't believe he's leaving tomorrow. but he just looks so much like a missionary now, it's crazy. aw, i'm going to miss pat!
Wow, I can't believe he's leaving either! He will be a wonderful missionary as he is well prepared on many levels.
That suitcase is pretty amazing. Hmm, maybe I could use some packing lessons!
Very impressive packing skills! Way to go!
I should have had Pat organize my closet while he was here--or even my entire kitchen! Oh, well. I'll have to wait a few years now . . .
Post a Comment