Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome Baby Cox!

Please join me in welcoming a second grandson:

Adam Ronald Cox
6 lbs 14 oz
18 3/4 "
born at 3:49 AM January 2, 2009

I'm told that mother and baby are both doing fine
and that Adam has a head full of
black hair!

Pictures will be forthcoming
(as soon as they send us some!)

1. a new baby
2. being a grandparent
3. dedicated daughters

6 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I love babies, especially when I can give them back!

LL said...

ohhhh, so fun! I'm excited for you guys!!!
can't wait to see pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful tribute to Adam, it is very special when you can share the name of a loved one with a child..it leaves a great legacy and creates a special bond and suddenly a name takes on a whole new meaning.

Unknown said...

how wonderful... congrats to you and so glad mom and baby are doing well!

Marcy said...

Wow~Congratulations to yo and your family! What a great way to start off the new year! Can't wait for the pictures.
Happy New Year!

Becky said...

looking forward to seeing that cute baby! Congrats to everyone. :)