July 2007 population = 10,554
Location = just south of the Red River and the Oklahoma State line
13.4 miles northwest of Wichita Falls, TX
Elevation = 1057 feet
Land area = 9.51 square miles
population density = 1110 people per square mile (low)
February avg daily high temp = 55
February avg daily low temp = 32
If you'd like to compare your town to Burkburnett you can go to this link and put in your own town/city name. It makes for some interesting reading!
1. missionary emails
2. internet information
3. nice co-workers
Location = just south of the Red River and the Oklahoma State line
13.4 miles northwest of Wichita Falls, TX
Elevation = 1057 feet
Land area = 9.51 square miles
population density = 1110 people per square mile (low)
February avg daily high temp = 55
February avg daily low temp = 32
If you'd like to compare your town to Burkburnett you can go to this link and put in your own town/city name. It makes for some interesting reading!
1. missionary emails
2. internet information
3. nice co-workers

6 comments:
for a second there I got really, really nervous - I thought YOU were movin'...until I started reading the post - whew!
ditto Becky's comment... glad you're staying in MA!
I am glad he is doing well. But, you didn't scare me with your title. I know better!!
You scared me too...Glad Pat is doing well. It sounds like a nice area. Next time you get to email him, tell him we said hello.
I know you guys will be here for a while, but when more grandchildren start coming, you may not be able to resist. Till then, we will feel secure!
No winter coats for Pat this year!
you fooled me for a second too (and I even knew Pat was being transferred to Texas!)--Dad's spent so much time in Texas over the past year, that it is reasonable that you might be moving there. I thought how strange it was that you hadn't called us to let us know before you posted about it. Looking at your post, of course now everything makes sense.
Post a Comment