I have been thinking about my testimony lately
and wondering if I share it as frequently as I should.
Do I share it in my everyday actions, words, and deeds?
This hymn echos the feelings that I have about my Savior, Jesus Christ.
My Redeemer Lives #135
2. calming music
3. family time
and wondering if I share it as frequently as I should.
Do I share it in my everyday actions, words, and deeds?
This hymn echos the feelings that I have about my Savior, Jesus Christ.
My Redeemer Lives #135
1. I know that my Redeemer lives,
Triumphant Savior, Son of God,
Victorious over pain and death,
My King, my Leader, and my Lord.
2. He lives, my one sure rock of faith,
The one bright hope of men on earth,
The beacon to a better way,
The light beyond the veil of death.
3. Oh, give me thy sweet Spirit still,
The peace that comes alone from thee,
The faith to walk the lonely road
That leads to thine eternity.
Text: Gordon B. Hinckley, b. 1910. © 1985 IRI
Music: G. Homer Durham, 1911–1985. © 1985 IRI
1. a prophets' testimony2. calming music
3. family time



4 comments:
another FAVORITE!!! such an amazing song! I love that you do these Sunday posts, it always leaves me singing the song.
THANKS!!!
What a great testimony! I think you are great at sharing it in all ways! Thanks for sharing these songs with us each week.
correction...i read your top comment and then the title and assumed it was another one. HA.
This one sounds fabulous, of course, but I'm not sure i know it.
Anyway, I'm still singing the other song in my head... :)
This is a beautiful song. We are working as a family to share our testimony more. YOU, my friend, are a great example.
Post a Comment