For those of you that don't understand the chocolate fast, I'm not sure that I do either!
Back in November, I decided that I needed to have a better diet. I had done the chocolate thing a few years ago when I was trying to lose weight before Jon and Becca's wedding so I thought I could do it again but I had to prove to myself that I have the willpower to follow through.
It's a good test for myself every now and then.
For Hew, first of all, thanks for commenting on my blog! Second, no I didn't take that picture on the plane. I had thought about it afterwards but didn't do it. I found that picture online when I searched Google images for Midwest Airlines chocolate chip cookies. That is exactly how they looked when they were served on the plane!
On our flight from Kansas City to Milwaukee there were so few people on the plane that they came around offering more cookies to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment