Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Forever Families

My daughter, Becca, has an article featured on BYU's "Forever Families" website. You can click here to read the article. There is more great information available on the website also. You can check it out at ForeverFamilies.net.

In other news, Dan went back to school today. Some of you have asked about the medication he was prescribed. It's called Relenza and I do think it reduced the length of time he was sick. I would recommend it's use if you actually test positive to the flu virus. You do need to start taking it within 48 hours of your first symptoms though - so make sure you get to the doctor right away if you think it's the flu. Here's a link to the CDC website with a list of flu symptoms. Dan experienced fever (102), extreme fatigue, body aches and slight nausea. The cough came later.

Stay healthy everyone!

1. 51 degrees!
2. food storage recipes
3. sunrise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Dan is feeling better..thanks for the info on that flu medication, I had never heard of it until I read your blog!
Have a wonderful trip!!!

Unknown said...

When are you off?
Happy trails!
And glad the flu is not sticking around...

Smilin' sunshine said...

I am so glad Dan is feeling better and it looks as though nobody else got it!!?? Thank goodness for flu shots!

Have a fun trip!

Swimmingmom said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear he was sick! Glad he is doing better.