A shout out to my beautiful daughter, Rebecca. Today is her birthday! I hope it has been and will continue to be a wonderful, happy day for you. Thank you for choosing to join our family!I Love You!
26 Reasons for Joy
(not in any particular order)
1. loves Jon!
2. a great mother
3. delicious recipes
4. a beautiful smile
5. handmade gifts
6. fantastic photos
7. she's an artist
8. a desire to learn new things
9. strong testimony
10. a good friend
11. enjoys music
12. sings to James
13. great hostess
14. diligent primary worker
15. fun-loving
16. makes Jon and James smile
17. loves traditions
18. gives a good pep talk
19. good game player
20. trustworthy
21. spends money wisely
22. enjoys providing service to others
23. supportive
24. laughs
25. dedicated wife
26. faithful
1. Rebecca
2. a phone call from a friend
3. birthdays to celebrate
(not in any particular order)
1. loves Jon!
2. a great mother
3. delicious recipes
4. a beautiful smile
5. handmade gifts
6. fantastic photos
7. she's an artist
8. a desire to learn new things
9. strong testimony
10. a good friend
11. enjoys music
12. sings to James
13. great hostess
14. diligent primary worker
15. fun-loving
16. makes Jon and James smile
17. loves traditions
18. gives a good pep talk
19. good game player
20. trustworthy
21. spends money wisely
22. enjoys providing service to others
23. supportive
24. laughs
25. dedicated wife
26. faithful
1. Rebecca
2. a phone call from a friend
3. birthdays to celebrate
1 comment:
thank you, Mom. That was really sweet. I didn't realize I gave a good pep talk. You'll have to tell me what I do right, so that I can keep on doing it!
I love you!
Post a Comment