Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER

Birthday wishes to my daughter Melissa! Have a fun and exciting day!
I'm so thankful that you're in our family!
I love you!

25 Reasons to Smile
(not in any special order)

1. Loves Adam!
2. deep blue eyes
3. a big smile
4. cooks great food
5. sweet spirit
6. doting aunt
7. yummy blonde brownies
8. enjoys music
9. plays board games
10. devoted wife
11. loving primary teacher
12. fun cub scout leader
13. quilts
14. willing to learn
15. sweet dreams
16. considerate of others
17. chooses the right
18. cute laugh
19. hopeful
20. trusting
21. good listener
22. kind
23. strong faith
24. silky smooth hair
25. fun-loving sister

1. Melissa
2. funny teachers
3. naps




1 comment:

LL said...

Happy Birthday to Melissa. I love how these girls are your daughters. I hope to feel that way about my daughters in law one day.
Melissa really does have such pretty eyes, I've missed reading her blog too. i need to play catch up. Hope she had a great birthday!