As we focus on the Savior this Christmas we will recognize opportunities to serve. "Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
1. patient customers
2. Christmas stories
3. the Ensign
2. Christmas stories
3. the Ensign
3 comments:
GREAT lesson. I love his talk. May we all remember the 'reason for the season.'
opportunities are indeed perishable... we tend to forget that when we try to put off a good deed 'til later. Good thought, thank you.
I'm grateful for all the Christmas children's books I was able to get from the library--especially the ones that teach the real meaning of Christmas. It's neat to teach James about the birth of Jesus and the symbols of Christmas--I think he is beginning to understand.
Post a Comment