I started crocheting my first scarf on Nov. 5th.
Since then I've completed six scarves.
They are about 4 1/2' long and 4" - 5" wide.
My favorites are the oval shaped ones with
long stripes and the zig-zag one.
You can get more information here and here
if you're interested in knitting or
crocheting some of these yourself.
1. blue and white
2. crafting
3. warm scarves
Since then I've completed six scarves.
They are about 4 1/2' long and 4" - 5" wide.
My favorites are the oval shaped ones with
long stripes and the zig-zag one.
You can get more information here and here
if you're interested in knitting or
crocheting some of these yourself.
1. blue and white
2. crafting
3. warm scarves
5 comments:
LOVE them! You have smart hands!
I'm a fan of blue and white. My favorite is the traditional fringed stripe-y one.
great work, mom! I am impressed! You have been busy. Now I feel like a slacker, though truth be told, James is getting impatient with all my crocheting. So I guess I shouldn't feel bad because if you had a toddler to watch all day, you probably wouldn't have been able to get all those scarves done in less than a month either. :) Maybe I'll have to try one of those patterns--but not now. I have too many unfinished projects on my plate as it is!
do the colors have anything to do with a devotion to a certain educational institution?
Jamie - ummm, no, the colors are the colors of the special olympics. The scarves have to be made out of these colors in a specific brand of yarn.
Good for you. I LOVE the special olympics. How interesting that there are such specificiations on the color and type of yarn. Very cool.
Post a Comment