I have a little secret,
It's time to tell to you.
I haven't eaten chocolate
In about a month, it's true.
In fact I'm off all candy,
It's just a step I know.
But soon I'll give up all sweets
When the holidays are through.
So please don't give me candy,
Cocoa, cookies, cake or pie.
Unless they're free of chocolate.
I don't want to go awry.
1. non-chocolate cookies
2. the smell of gingerbread
3. friends that share
It's time to tell to you.
I haven't eaten chocolate
In about a month, it's true.
In fact I'm off all candy,
It's just a step I know.
But soon I'll give up all sweets
When the holidays are through.
So please don't give me candy,
Cocoa, cookies, cake or pie.
Unless they're free of chocolate.
I don't want to go awry.
1. non-chocolate cookies
2. the smell of gingerbread
3. friends that share
6 comments:
Love things that rhyme!!
I like friends that share too!
Wow...
Can I just stand near you?
And breathe in the positive ions you're breathing out?!
No chocolate.
Nope. Can't do it.
YOU are strong.
Way to go!
YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN!!!
I'm so proud of you...
how long will this go on?
Wow, you are amazing. I just can't quite do it yet! Chocolate is the hardest part!!!!
Good for you! I don't think I could go without something like chocolate. Way to go!
Did you write that? Good work, Mom! My chocolate fast begins after the baby is born (don't want to give the baby gas)--for now, I'm indulging.
Post a Comment