Thursday, October 25, 2007

GO RED SOX!


My two favorite teams are playing each other but of course I'm rooting for the Red Sox. They just won game one of the World Series, final score, 13-1. Schilling's up tomorrow. Let's go!

3 comments:

Jon Becca James said...

I saw some of the that game! It was fun. Jon felt bad for Colorado, but I have no such loyalties. . . Go red socks!

btw, I tag you! (And Danny!) Read my blog to find out what to do. :)

julie said...

hey mom cox! so glad i finally got on the ball and checked your blog, and added it to my list. hello to dad cox and danny! by the way, as you likely know, pat turned down our invite to thanksgiving dinner due to a better offer from a young lady friend. oh well. :)

Mel said...

mom,

post something new already!! it's been ages! love you!

mel