The most recent thing happening around the house has been the installation of nine new windows. On Saturday, Sept. 29th, about 7:45 AM, two workers showed up to remove 10 windows and replace them with 9 new windows. Six hours later, the workers are gone and nine clear, shiny, new windows are left behind. Because I was out running errands in the morning, I wasn't able to get pictures of Dan's and the master bedroom windows but I do have pictures of the dining area and the kitchen windows! I couldn't believe how fast it went and how great the windows look. We have had windows and doors replaced by two not to be named companies and this was definitely the best installation yet. Let me know if you are considering window or door replacement and I'll give you the information you need!

Dining area window before

Dining area during installation

Dining area window finished
I think the best window is the kitchen window. Two double hung windows were replaced with a sliding window. More light, more air flow but the greatest thing - I don't have to stand on a stool to open the windows anymore!

The kitchen window before

Kitchen window GONE!

New Kitchen window
No comments:
Post a Comment