Saturday, April 18, 2009

A new 'do

I've decided that I've had enough!
of my long hair that is........




The last time I had my hair cut was about 7 years ago
so it's time for a new look.





Thanks to my wonderful and talented friend, LL, for a great haircut!

1. talented friends
2. daffodils
3. curls

10 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

I love the new do!

LL said...

i just love it! you have such amazing curl, fun for me to play with. You look beautiful!

Marcy said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's such a great lift for your face! BEE-YOU!-TIFUL!

Jon Cox said...

Wow! From what I can see in the pictures, I like it. But it has been less than 7 years since you cut your hair. You cut it before Jon's and my wedding, remember? That was just 5 years ago. You said Dad didn't comment about it so that meant he thought it was too short. And it was longer then than now . . . Has he said anything about it yet? ;)

P.S. I like the color of your shirt. It looks very good on you. You are one hot Nana!

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut!! LL did a fantastic job!!

Fred said...

So there be no doubt, Nanci is the most beautiful woman I know, or hope to know. Her beauty is not determined by her hair, whether long or short. I try to stay out of determining her hairstyle, although it is cute. I appreciate her beauty and have gratefully admired and loved her for most of my life.

Fred

Christy said...

What a great comment from your hubby!
You do look great no matter what, people can feel your beauty from the inside!
You do look great though!

julie said...

great haircut, nanci! i really love, and it looks wonderful on you!

Becca said...

I just realized I posted from Jon's account. If you couldn't tell from writing style, that was from me. ;)