Friday, April 3, 2009

And they're off.......

Dan left for a trip with the high school band early this morning. They'll be participating in a band festival (competition) in the Williamsburg VA area tomorrow morning, then going to Busch Gardens. Sunday they'll be playing some musical selections in front of the Lincoln Memorial, then exploring some of the sights in the D.C. area. Monday they'll stop for a brief visit to Philadelphia's Historic area before arriving home Monday night. I'm sure he'll arrive home exhausted. He's bothered that he'll miss watching General Conference but I told him he could either watch them on the computer when he gets home or I'll record them for him to watch.

I've been sick all week with a head cold that I think may have developed into a sinus infection considering that I'm feeling worse each day instead of better. I'm going back to lay down on the couch for awhile (and hopefully nap) before I decide whether to call the doctor or not.

1. cold medicine
2. comfy pillows
3. music



3 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds like a great trip, even if it's short!
Hope you get feeling better!!!

Unknown said...

Oh! That's the kind of trip I would love for OUR band to make... hopefully before our band enthusiast graduates! What fun.
Sorry you're not feeling well--we share the same symptoms, and mine has been hanging on since Sunday morning. I had a blessing, and it did make a BIG difference... I'm taking sudafed at night, and breathing over a pot of boiling water at random points in the day. It's draining! I hope you're feeling better SOON--if not, make that call!
xo

Becca said...

Call the doctor, Mom! If you need antibiotics, you should get started on those right away.

What a neat band trip! It makes me almost want to go back to high school and opt to take band. Almost.