After taking the dog out at 5:15 AM I went back to bed until 8:00 AM.
Got up, took the dog out again, ate breakfast while reading the newspaper.
About 10:00 AM I started getting ready to do some dry pack canning.
(The canner is traveling around our ward for the next two weeks).
Here is what I wanted to can:
Then I joined Fred on the couch for a movie after which I made and ate dinner.
After dinner Dan and I went to the school play to see "Our Town". The students did a wonderful job but I forgot how sad the end is. It was nice to know that the theatre was dark so that no one could see my tears! We arrived back at home about 9:30 PM, had scripture and prayer and now I'm blogging before crawling into bed.
What did you do?
1. food storage
2. Ben Hur
3. a time to rest
2. Ben Hur
3. a time to rest
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day with much accomplished!
(Just so you know, your pictures look great on my computer, even the first one.)
We stayed at home and watched the storm. And played. And read aloud. And changed diapers. Thanks for asking.
Congrats on getting that canning done. I have yet to can anything.
I'm glad you were able to watch a movie with your snuggle buddy, and go on a mommy/son date with Danny. Aren't sons great?
Post a Comment