Friday, March 20, 2009

Dan

I just realized that I left out information about Dan from the "Two Years" blog post! Dan, I'm so sorry!

Dan is a freshman in HS, excelling in most of his subjects (if I could only get him to practice his trombone on a regular basis....). He thinks seminary is fantastic and has had many opportunities to sleep in this winter due to the high number of snow days and delayed starts. His hair is long and curly and he finally surpassed me in height (by about 4 inches or so). I think he's getting ready for another growth spurt seeing as he eats everything in sight.

I also forgot my three reasons to smile/gratitude items in the same post so I'll add those now too.

1. memories
2. phone calls from family
3. the peace of the Temple

1 comment:

smart mama said...

"seminary IS FANTASTIC"- I want to hear this every mornign from Dan!