Saturday, November 8, 2008

Me, Me, Me

In response to a recent game of tag I decided to post this entry today in honor of my birthday.
Thanks Julie!

I am: a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend
I know: a few things
I want: a clean house
I have: the best family
I dislike: seafood
I miss: Adam and my mother
I feel: tired
I hear: a clock ticking
I smell: cheddar dogs
I crave: potatoes (baked, mashed, fried, any way at all)
I cry: when I watch Little House on the Prairie
I search: for things frequently
I wonder: what I'll be when I grow up
I regret: not going to college
I love: my husband
I worry: about my children
I remember: Grandma H's peanut butter cookies
I dance: when I'm alone
I don't: like most sports
I argue: with myself
I write: letters to Elder Cox
I win: when I play scrabble with Dan
I lose: when I play scrabble with Fred
I wish: my house was clean
I listen: for the "ding" notifying me of email
I can usually be found: in the van
I am scared: of bees, wasps (any of those flying, stinging things)
I need: to lose weight
I forget: algebra and geometry
I tag: cathy, ll, lisa, and christy (and anyone else that wants to play - come on, you know you do!)

1. the temple
2. lunch with friends
3. birthday cards

9 comments:

LL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
It was so fun to spend the day with you yesterday...Hope you have a fabulous birthday...and I LOVE the you dance when you're alone.
So cute. happy happy birthday!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! I wish I could have gone with you all yesterday! Have a GREAT day, you were born in a good month(not quite as good as October, but close).

Becky said...

Happy Birthday miss Nanci! So good to finally meet you in person. We shall do the temple blogging luncheon again. Thanks for coming!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Nanci. I clearly wasn't "with it" when we e-mailed this morning. I hope you enjoy your day.

I join right in your wish for a clean house. I just keep hoping thinking about it counts for something. (-:

Love, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the TAG, they are always fun!

Christy said...

ok ok, I'll get to it this week! I am so bad at answering tags!
Loved yours though!

Christy said...

Happy b'day!

Jamie said...

Ding! Happy Birthday-late. I also dance when I'm alone. Actually, sometimes I dance around the house to the embarassment of my kids.

Unknown said...

I love getting to know you more... and did NOT know that your birthday was also this month! A HAPPY HAPPY (belated) birthday to you! I loved our luncheon. Let's not wait too long to find an excuse to do it again!