Those are great pictures! I love seeing all the funny poses missionaries do. I also loved seeing the Provo temple and the mountains. (I LOVE mountains!!) Good stuff!
I have friends from Edmond. That is exciting. It is awesome that Pat is out there doing the Lord's work. Fun fact the company I work for made Pat's name tags that is exciting to think that I had something to do with even if it was minuscule. Have a great weekend.
Updated Sept 2023 - There are currently twenty seven members in three generations of our family. A mother (Nanci), father (Fred or Ricky, he’s the same person), six sons, five daughters, eight grandsons, and six granddaughters.
Previous - There are currently sixteen members in three generations of our immediate family. A mother (Nanci), father (Fred or Ricky, he's the same person!), five sons, four daughters, four grandsons, and one granddaughter.
6 comments:
Yay for Edmond!!!! I lived there for 4 years! I LOVED it there!!! He's going to really enjoy it!
Hooray for pictures! That's my favorite part of the blogging world. Makes me feel a part of people's lives. They are all great.
Those are great pictures! I love seeing all the funny poses missionaries do.
I also loved seeing the Provo temple and the mountains. (I LOVE mountains!!)
Good stuff!
Sounds like a fabulous place to start the mission.
So good to see Elder Cox with Matt and Mel at the MTC.
Thanks for sharing these pictures!
I have friends from Edmond. That is exciting. It is awesome that Pat is out there doing the Lord's work. Fun fact the company I work for made Pat's name tags that is exciting to think that I had something to do with even if it was minuscule. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment