Friday, July 11, 2008

Yes, I'm still here.....

You've probably all given up checking my blog by now but just in case you haven't, I am still here. June turned into a CRAZY month and blogging had to be set aside for awhile. Here are a few of the things that took place since I last posted an entry (details will be forthcoming in entries over the next few days):

Well pump repaired.
Well head extended above ground.
Oven display panel replaced.
Two cooktop switches replaced.
Eleven replacement windows ordered.
Stake conference and a new church calling.
Church youth conference.
Trip to upstate NY for the 4th of July weekend.
Hiking in Ausable Chasm.
Eighth grade graduation.
The last day of school.
A visit from Pat's girlfriend Katie.
Tours of the Newport mansions.
Walking around Boston.
Dog to the vet (twice).
New eyeglasses.
Contact lenses.
At least 5 trips to Logan Airport (maybe more, I've lost count!)

Now you know why I haven't spent much time at the computer. I'm exhausted just looking a the list! I can only hope that life will settle down a little bit now. Well, I can hope, can't I?

1. Sunshine
2. Out of town visitors
3. A meal by the lake



1 comment:

smart mama said...

i think everyone gets a free pass for summer bloglessness- glad you survived