Hot air balloon over the house.
Me, selling yummy baked goods at my sisters bakery.
Dan and Fred, sitting on the dock at Summit Lake.
(I know you can't see their faces but I like the silhouette look).
Corn on the grill!
The flotilla (boat parade) on Summit Lake.
Dan and two of his cousins on the "high dive".
The farmland of the Hudson Valley. Those are the Green Mountains of Vermont in the distance.
I don't know what kind of flowers these are but they are really pretty and kind of remind me of fireworks.
My mother's clematis - it's still blooming after 30+ years!
1. corn on the grill
2. a house on the lake
3. hot air balloons


4 comments:
What a great weekend!
I'm glad you had a good time!! it looks like a such beautiful place!
The red flowers are called Bee balm and the humming birds love it! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Beautiful area! Glad you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment