Okay, so I'm ten days behind on setting my goals for 2010. Better late than never, right?
Attend the temple at least 10 times this year.
Lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks.
Start and finish 10 craft projects.
Finish 10 scrapbook pages.
Study the scriptures for 10 minutes each morning and evening.
Adopt 10 new recipes into my menu rotation.
Never have more dirty dishes than I can wash (or load into the dishwasher) in 10 minutes.
Turn off the TV at 10:00 P.M.
Send out birthday cards 10 days before the birthday.
Contact the sisters I VT before the 10th of each month.
(Obviously I'm already behind on some of these but I'll start fresh tomorrow!)
1. a fresh start
2. CES broadcasts
3. modern day miracles
Attend the temple at least 10 times this year.
Lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks.
Start and finish 10 craft projects.
Finish 10 scrapbook pages.
Study the scriptures for 10 minutes each morning and evening.
Adopt 10 new recipes into my menu rotation.
Never have more dirty dishes than I can wash (or load into the dishwasher) in 10 minutes.
Turn off the TV at 10:00 P.M.
Send out birthday cards 10 days before the birthday.
Contact the sisters I VT before the 10th of each month.
(Obviously I'm already behind on some of these but I'll start fresh tomorrow!)
1. a fresh start
2. CES broadcasts
3. modern day miracles
4 comments:
good luck!
Wow!
Great list.
SUCH a great idea!!!
Love the list of 10.
Awesome! I love it Nanci. When you were telling me about it, I didn't realize you meant all tens! Very cool. Good luck!
Post a Comment