Look who joined us in New York for the balloon festival!
Matt flew in (on an airplane, not a balloon) as an early surprise birthday present for Fred and I! He also organized a surprise 50th birthday party for us with our families while we were there.
6 comments:
so fun! What a good egg he is! : )
Good to hear from the land of Cox again. :) Cute picture and an awesome son to pull all that off!
He must have been raised well!!!!
What a FUN surprise.
:) Sure, sure. Don't mention anything about how we flew out to see you for Balloon Festival and the party too. I guess next time we visit we will just have to not tell you that we are coming so you can be excited when we show up. (wink, wink) :)))
Becca - I'll be talking all about your visit in a future blog post!
Birthday wishes to you!
Looks like FUN~
Post a Comment