To all of our friends and family,
Thank you for your love and support over the last year. It has meant so much to us to know that people are praying for and thinking of us. So far this day has not been bad for Fred, Dan and I. I can't speak for the others since I haven't spoken to or heard from any of them yet today.
I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and for the sealing power of the priesthood that allows families to be united for eternity. Because of our Saviour Jesus Christ, whose atoning sacrifice allows for all mankind to overcome temporal death and be resurrected, and the sealing power restored to earth, I know that if I live worthily, I will be able to continue my maternal relationship with Adam (and all of my sons and daughters!), along with my marital relationship and my relationship as a daughter to my parents.
Thank you again for your many kindnesses, thoughts, prayers and concern for the entire family. We love you all.
DRY CREAM OF ONION SOUP MIX
2 months ago

6 comments:
I have never seen this family picture. PRICELESS!
What a special post. Thanks for touching me today!
What a GREAT family picture, it must have been pretty recent.
This really was such a touching post,very sweet!
Cox family
I wish I would have found this yesterday. I am glad that you guys are doing great. I always wonder if everything is OK and now I have an easier way to check. May things continue to go well for you guys.
love,
Krystal
Cox family!
I thought of you guys all day yesterday. Just wanted to say a quick hi and that I love all of you so much! I hope life is well, I pray and think of you guys often...Keep blogging, it makes me feel connected :) I pray that this week brings sweet memories of family, and a greater love for the strength you have gained in the last year. I love you.
nanci, it was comforting to read your inspired words. i am so happy and blessed to know the cox family -- and to fancy myself a part of it! i love you! - julie
Post a Comment