Hi everyone,
Patrick had 3 wisdom teeth removed yesterday. He is doing fantastic. He has not experienced any of the sleepiness the other boys felt after their surgery. In fact, it has been just the opposite - he came home and was very energetic - doing laundry and unloading the dishwasher before eating some lunch! Today he has vacuumed the sunroom and family room - moving all the furniture, with Dan's help, to get into all the places that haven't seen a vacuum in months. Then he went to work straightening up the garage and the attic. Wow, maybe I need some of the painkillers he's on!
Really though, he has been motivating Dan and I to work, work, work. After all, how can we sit around when he's the one recovering from surgery and he's not taking it easy!
Well, I have to get back to work now.
Nanci
DRY CREAM OF ONION SOUP MIX
2 months ago
1 comment:
Go Patrick! Did he have to be put under? I did and woke up in shock. Not a very pleasant memory . . .
Becca
Post a Comment